1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Bass history

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by Sonic1968, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Sonic1968

Sonic1968

Would this be the right spot to be seeking info on bass history? Don't want to be starting off on the wrong foot.

I have a Spector and a Tobias and I've had them for a lot of years and in the past I've tried to find info on them but have had no luck. Also wondering what their value may be after all these years.

If this is the correct spot I'll upload some pics and see what info the good folk in here can offer.

2. tsverrir

tsverrir

I think there are plenty here that will be happy to inform you that, unless you are a supporting member, you cannot ask questions on this forum about how much your basses are worth.

3. Sonic1968

Sonic1968

That's ok tsverrir, don't mind about not knowing their current value as I have no intention of selling them. More interested in the info on them. I bought them both brand new but never got any paperwork with either bass.

4. kokorollc

kokorollc Gold Supporting Member

What year/ model are they? Pictures or any specifics would help people identify them

5. Register to disable this ad