1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Bass Mods 2 Band Jazz Preamp with Control Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by gjbassist, Feb 4, 2014.

1. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

I have for sale a Bass Mods two band preamp mounted to a Jazz bass control plate. Controls are stacked bass/treble, pickup blend and volume. Works great. Thought I wanted to give active a try in one of my J basses but decided I prefer all passive.
    I had this mounted on a J with a separate battery box so I cut the wires to the battery terminal then re-soldered them to a new battery clip once I installed it.
    I would also like to point out that even though this is supposed to be a drop in replacement you will need a fairly large control cavity or separate battery compartment. The preamp module is fairly large and it's very difficult to get it all to fit in a standard control cavity along with the battery. $45 shipped in the conUS.

Here is a link to it on the Bassmods site with more info:http://www.bassmods.com/-BEQ12-23-Jazz-Plate-2-Band-Preamp-Plate_p_210.html

Attached Files:

2. gjbassist

3. gjbassist

Bump with price drop to $45 shipped.