1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Bass pedals found in NYC

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Joe Nerve, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Just thought I'd give a heads up here in case anyone looks http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/laf/4237132488.html .

Found bass pedals in carrybag (Chelsea)

Found on 15th Street between 9th and 10th Avenue on Monday, Dec 9th just before midnight. Bass pedal board in carry case, contains several pedals. Bag was half opened and abandoned on sidewalk beside my parked car. Obviously stolen and left behind. Identify the contents and I will return it to you.

2. Joe Nerve

Disclosures:
    I'll give this one bump, fwiw.

3. bassspielplatz

bassspielplatz

Hi, I had pedals stolen from me in NY. I see the CL posting has expired. Can you please contact me to see if I can identify the units?
    If they're not mine, I hope to God you find their owner. We are all dearly indebted to you for your kindness and honesty.
    Happy holidays!

4. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

few people would look for their rightful owner. especially something left on the street in NY, the owner probably assumes they're gone for good.

thanks for being honest.

-t

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Joe Nerve

Disclosures:
    Sorry, not much I can do if the post is gone. I just shared what I caught on craigslist.