Bass Player wanted!! for the band Robots vs Humans out of Tacoma Washington

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by RobotsvsHumans, Feb 10, 2008.

1. RobotsvsHumans

RobotsvsHumans

Hey this is Rusty (drummer) from the band Robots vs Humans...If you live in the area and would like to try out for this band..go to myspace.com and add us as a friend and send us a message letting us know...I play bass too and actually recorded the bass parts on our new cd that just came out if you were wondering...We are a synth rock band and are looking for someone who is serious about music..we are looking to play many shows in the near future and are looking to tour someday. We practice twice a week and rent out a 24 hr. practice space at hush studios. We're looking for someone who has their own gear...preferably nice gear but its ok if you dont..someone 21 yrs of age or a older but if your 18 thats cool too...we play 21 and overs shows as well as all ages shows(thats why)..but yeah we're just looking for someone who wants to have fun and someone who digs the music so let us know, and we can definitely give you more details about the band. I work at tacoma's guitar center also so you can reach me from there as well.-Rusty

2. meev992

meev992

courtesy bump

hey robots, glad to see that you took my suggestion :)

3. JonathanD

JonathanD

That is one of the best "wanted bassist" posts ever.
    I bet you guys would be fun to play with.
    Too bad you are so far away.

4. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Supporting Member

If i still lived in Lakewood, I'd be down. I moved up to Mount Vernon a couple months ago. :(

5. Register to disable this ad