1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Bass Yard Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by NicholasF, Jan 28, 2014.

1. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Selling my gear and books to raise money for a new back. Pictures upon request. Certain gear is at my parents house, so the shipping might take a little longer for some than others.

Upton Brazil wood German-$125 obo (not the one with the messed up chamber) PRICE DROPPED Sold and Shipped

Custom Electric Bass- $ 800 obo SOLD

Upton Pickup (New Version)-$100 SOLD AND SHIPPED

Simandle Red book -$15 SOLD

Oscar Zimmerman Solos for the Double Bass Player (Piano and Solo book) NEW- $16 SOLD

6 month old Evah Weichs, full set SOLD AND SHIPPED

Marvin Cable Tailpiece - $ 70 obo SOLD At Full Price! Shipping Friday

Everything is sold

2. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Pickup is sold waiting to ship. Everything else is available. Also I don't want to ship internationally, it becomes so expensive that I can't make anything. Also I can send pics of the bass upon request!

3. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Administrator

Only one bump per 24 hours is allowed as per the forum rules.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Bump, I'll do another sale to get things rolling. Marvin tailpiece is going to $90 for the next 12 hours.

7. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

[​IMG]

The electric if any one is interested. Taking offers. Also pics of bow coming soon.

8. Eli_Upright12

Eli_Upright12

I don't mean to be rude, but Marvin wire tailpieces cost $80 new. Is there something special about yours that makes it more expensive?

9. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

I put up the wrong price on the wrong item. Supposed to be $80, guess I have to watch better, I added it on the run

Big apologies to everyone on that. On that note, 24 hour drop

All cleared up, I got confused with another pickup I wanted to sell but did a little cut and paste job without watching. Thanks again for the watch. It is used (a few months old), but in great condition.

All the best!

10. Eli_Upright12

Eli_Upright12

No worries, I know that people have sold 5 string versions in the past and that they can do any number of customizations, and I didn't know whether you might have just left a detail out.

11. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

I'll bump this with an Obo offer on everything, willing to take any and all offers. Even if they might be a little ridiculous

12. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Hey guys, sold the electric, and the pink book thanks for everyone's offers. Still some stuff up there.

13. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

14. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

15. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

16. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Please PM me. Maybe we can work something out

17. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

18. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Administrator

We would do well to read the rules reminder I posted earlier in the thread about bumping. This is the last i will say about this. Do not reply to this message. The rules are worthless unless they apply equally to everyone.