1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Basses stolen in Ontario, near michigan.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pie_man_25, Nov 21, 2012.

1. pie_man_25

pie_man_25

Hello, I'm not entirely certain if this is the right sub-forum for the post, but I'm going to post it here anyway because it concerns basses. A local musician in Windsor Ontario has lost three of his basses - two custom made six-string basses and a 4-string cort curbow and two Ibanez guitars - in a local bar. Chances are, they're staying in Windsor/essex county, but if you live in the chatham/kent area or michigan, please keep a helpful eye out for these basses, anybody who owns an instrument would know how awesome it would be if he could get them back:
    [​IMG]

the photo is right here for reference to the basses:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151302477335272&set=o.155380857833742&type=1
  2. Jwood

Jwood Supporting Member

That's a real bummer, I hope they find their way back to the owner.
  3. Baird6869

Baird6869 Supporting Member

Good luck with the Cort (pretty common), but the customs will be hard to move.

I will keep my eyes on the Toronto (GTA) Kijiji and Craigslist.
  4. pie_man_25

pie_man_25

thanks a lot man, I personally know this guy, and while I have my doubts, I'm sure he's appreciating all the help
  5. Baird6869

Baird6869 Supporting Member

Are the cops involved? I portent that the serial #'s are flagged as stolen in case it is sold to a pawn shop/music store.
  6. TGLbass

TGLbass

6 guitars stolen from a local bar? Wow. Makes me wonder how that happened.
  7. exidor

exidor

I'll be on the look out at GC & the mom & pop shops or any local for sale adds,I frequent them a lot anyway.my eyes are pealed.I live in Detroit
  8. Jammin Johneboy

Jammin Johneboy

pie man , really sorry to hear about the theft . I live near Windsor in the county . Those two custom 6 strings are really distinctive and would really visually stand out and get attention . They would shure catch my eye , the Cort Curbow would be harder to single out . If I see anything I will let you know right away .