Bassist Needed for European Tour

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by BerkobinCorson, Apr 15, 2011.

1. BerkobinCorson

BerkobinCorson

Now holding bass auditions for touring rock band.

Must have a great attitude, no fear, great chops, musical sense, and be able to play in the pocket.

Rehearsals (in State College, PA) and touring are paid.

Please shoot us an email with some info about you.
  2. shaun luera

shaun luera

Hi my name is Shaun and have been playing bass for 13 years+. music is my life and it's the only thing I wanna do! You can hear my playing if you search: Shaun Luera on YouTube. Also on Facebook and myspace.com/shaunluera. You can hear me in a band situation if you also search "SIFA" on Facebook and YouTube. Thank you for the opportunity.
  3. Strohsx

Strohsx

Good as it can be, I had a no fear sticker on my bicycle when I was six, I can make some sick pork chops, does common sense count? I bet you 10$ your drummer doesn't own any pants with pockets.

You should post more info, for all we know your a journey cover band.
  4. bezbass

bezbass

Done some live BBC shows and session work. Played with some higher profile people Currently just getting a few jobs a year but play in a covers band doing weddings etc every weekend (so it would have to beat that added to my teaching financially) I have 4k worth of musician sterling meets Ampeg rig and I teach bass 4 days a week in several schools a Uni and a music shop. It needs to be good money and talented chaps to get me to reshuffle, find deps etc . Not to mention leaving my mrs and kids for however long at a time. . styles are irrelevant . I can slip into most things but love melodic grooves more so.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JINGLES

JINGLES

Disclosures:
    BASS:JJ
    JJ JOHNSON,BASS,GUITAR,HARMONICA,AND LP PERCUSSIONS.PLAYED SOUL,ROCK,GOSPEL,JAZZ.DID SHOWS WITH GEORGE BENSON,CLARENCE CARTER,CLEVE EATON,ETC.LETS TALK 218-281-3553,701-330-3614,OR EMAIL ME JHNSNJINGLES@AOL.COM P.S.SWR 1500 WATTS,2-412 CABS.I CAN TRAVEL
  7. Willtoco

Willtoco

8. angelopbass

angelopbass Supporting Member

ive talked to this guy through craigslist before over a year ago about his "needed touring bassist". im pretty sure all that paid rehearsal and travel is a bunch of crap. beware of this guy.:rollno: