1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bassman 135 + acoustic 402

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by 137h4lone, May 5, 2013.

1. 137h4lone

137h4lone

How's it going ! I've been playing my Bm 135 through an ashdown abm 410 for a while and it sounds pretty good . The only problem is that it's an 8 ohm cab. I have a chance to buy an acoustic 402 2x15 cab for around $200 . I'm pretty interested in getting it but I havnt had a chance to play through it yet . Just wondering if any one has used this combination before and if so how did it sound ?
  2. 137h4lone

137h4lone

Or should I just stick with the 410 :0
  3. Mr. Foxen

Mr. Foxen

Disclosures:
    Amp tinkerer at Ampstack
    I had an Acoustic 402 and after I lined it, it was a really great sounding cab. Pretty heavy, as generally expected of a 2x15 I guess, but cabs have moved on. I just glued knobbly foam over the inside, it cleaned up a nasty bit in the top.