BassStringsOnline.com is now LIVE!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Misc' started by SLaPiNFuNK, Apr 11, 2011.

1. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner: BassStringsOnline.com
    Hey TalkBass!

I am launching my new site - Bass Strings Online_ :hyper:

I am proud to offer a wide variety of Bass Strings to all of you! The site will constantly be updated with new strings, sizes, and manufacturers. If you are looking for something that is not on the site please PM me and I will get things rolling for you!

If you are interested in custom sets I will (in most cases) be able to get them together for you.

I look forward to doing business with all of you.

Jason
    BassStringsOnline.com

:bassist:
  2. Tracebassplayer

Tracebassplayer Cold Hearted Orb That Rules The Night... Supporting Member

Bookmarked.... Thanks....
  3. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

how long does it take to get the strings shipped and is shipping extra?
  4. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    There is a small shipping charge. Depending on the size of your order.

I am stocking select sizes.

I standardly ship by priority mail but other methods can be arranged.

Feel free to pm me and I can create a personalized order for you.
  5. HattoriHanzo

HattoriHanzo

What string brands do you plan on carrying?
  6. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    As many as I can!

If there is a brand / type / gauge you are looking for or use, let me know and I will do my best to stock it. If I am not setup with the manufacturer yet, I will get setup with them!

I am here to help, so PM me and I will do what I can.
  7. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: EBMM
    Can't wait to see your prices on DRs.
  8. bassmaster831

bassmaster831 Supporting Member

Ditto. Id buy a crapload of sets haha
  9. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    I am in the process of adding DR's to the site as we speak!

Feel free to PM me what you would like and I can put together a quote for you.
  10. robertusf

robertusf Supporting Member

Do you know if Ken Smith NPS Burners taper length will fit on 08 Fender American Jazz V strung thorugh the body? Is the taper long enough?

Thanks
  11. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    I don't have any Taper NPS Burners on hand to measure. I am getting more in mid-week.

I will find out the measurement for the Taper Burners for you Monday.

Although, on all the other taper strings I have from Ken Smith, they are just under 2.5" from the ball to the end of the taper. This is the A E and B strings. I think they are the same but I will double check for you on Monday and let you know!
  12. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    The Taper Core length on the Burners is the same as the Stainless Steel Ken Smith strings. It measures just under 2.5" ... (about 2.42")

I am not sure how much string you will need on the Jazz going through the body... Hopefully that measurement helps you?
  13. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    I am happy to report that the new site is now LIVE!

There are some new features that I hope you will enjoy and find helpful and useful.

One of the things I am implementing is a "Rewards Program" that allows you to earn points to use towards gift cards to use on future purchases. As it is set currently for example, for every $10 you spend on the site, you earn 10 points.

If you placed an order with me on the old site, let me know your email address and when you create an account on the new site and I will credit you with the points earned from the previous purchase.

((Points are not transferable and have no cash value))

I hope you all will find the new site useful and easy to use. There are so many different types of string types available I am trying to arrange them in a way where things are easy to find.

Items where I can (and still am adding more items), I am giving easy to select options for custom specialty sets. Like selecting a High C rather than a Low B in a 5 string set... example here: Ken Smith SLICK ROUND - 5 String Set

Now that the new site is active and everything is functional, I am getting back to adding more products from more manufacturers. So keep checking back and sign up for the mailing list for special offers and new product information.

International Shoppers: The "Flat Rate Global Priority" rates are not accurate from the USPS here... So, if you are interested in purchasing something, in most cases I can get you a better rate using Flat Rate Global Priority services. If you place an order using the rates displayed, I will refund you the difference. But if you PM me what you are looking to purchase, I will put together a custom order with a better shipping rate.

I hope you all enjoy it! Any feedback is welcome and appreciated!

I look forward to helping you all out.

And as always, do not hesitate to PM me any questions or anything you are looking for.

Jason
  14. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    A couple of things I did not seem to mention!

#1 - I MATCH PRICES! I try to keep up with other sites, but I simply cant check them all... PM me or contact me through BassStringsOnline.com with what you are seeing and a link to where. See the T&C for restrictions, but as forum members, I am here to work with the community. (Don't forget to mention you are a forum member!)

#2 - There is a Live Chat feature, so if you have any questions and see the ONLINE graphic on the right of the screen, click it and talk to me. If you have items in your cart, I can update them so you can checkout with the forum stuff applied.

#3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841....

This week I am happy to say I will be adding some new manufacturers products. So stay tuned for more info... I will also be adding some more Single String options for purchase from DR. All Ken Smith single strings are available to purchase, I hope you find what you are looking for easy to find... If not, let me know how I can make it easier for you!

#4 - Keep layin' down the groove...
  15. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
  16. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    I may have found something that will work for you. Have you heard of the Rotosound PSD99 Strings? (Piano Style Design).

They are an exposed core string, but you attach the ball end your self to the string length you require.

More product information here:

PSD Bass 99

Downloadable installation instructions:

http://www.bassstringsonline.com/as...ges/rotosound/bassstringsonline_PSD_guide.pdf

I Just recently added Rotosound to the site and now have my inventory of Rotosound strings on hand including the PSD's. I got an extra set to experiment on, so if we can work together to figure out the best length (ball to wrapping) to use them in a string through design, this may work for you!
  17. redname

redname

do you ship overseas? like to asia?
  18. SLaPiNFuNK

Disclosures:
    I ship most products anywhere as long as costs are covered. Few have international restrictions.