Hi all. I have a problem. I have done a search and nothing conclusive as of yet. I built a warmoth parts bass about 5 months ago, I didn't notice it but I am going through batteries like nuts. I have APJ-1 bass lines in it. Pro-actives. They are awesome but if I don't use the bass for a few weeks then the battery is almost dead. I think I messed up the wiring somehow. This isn't my first rodeo with wiring, but it is with active pickups. Attached is pictures of the bass jack wiring. I think the issue is is there. Any help would be great. The pic of the jack, has the neg of the battery on the right of the pic.