1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Beautiful Ergo 5-String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by soundwavelove, Feb 23, 2014.

1. soundwavelove

soundwavelove

I have a really nice Ergo 5 string that I'm looking to sell. It's a beautiful piece of wood and jessie himself said it was one of the prettiest ones he's ever made.

I didn't like the original finish so I had it stripped and refinished by a local professional luthier. It's got a oil finish now, much better, feels like wood in your hands.

It's a 5 string, but the nut cracked on the bass side, so the low B won't sit in there. I took the 5th string off, along with the tuning peg (because the pegs rattle when they're not strung.) But I'll still ship the peg and the low B with it.

Essentially it's just needs a new nut to be 100% functional, but works fine as a 4-string as it is now. I just want 500 for it plus shipping (prob like 30-40 bucks) to the lower 48.

You can email me at soundwavelove at hotmail if you want pics or whatever. I'm also soundwavelove at harmony central, I sell and buy gear all the time, I have a good rep there.

2. carl h.

carl h.

Is this still available?