1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Before or after delay?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by punisher911, Dec 29, 2012.

1. punisher911

punisher911

I just added a Swollen Pickle to my board. I know it's usually a preference thing as far as order of pedals, but do you guys normally run the delay last? Right now I have the Pickle last as I was just testing it today. Now that I think it's a keeper, should I move it in front of the Carbon Copy?
  2. Bassmike62

Bassmike62

A lot of guys around here have their delay after dirt, so they're delaying the dirty sound, instead of dirtying a delayed sound. All a matter of taste and to some extent, some pedals might react better in a different order and vice-versa :)
  3. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime