Beginner with Cort Arona 4 - by Sandberg

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Leonarfd, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Leonarfd

Leonarfd

Hey.

I am just about to start playing bass, only played some el-guitar in the past. I was set on getting a 6 string to use at home with my freetime.

But I just got a very good deal on 4 string Cort Arona, not very much information about this one on the web. Anyone know if it is worth the price of 340$ used but in excellent condition?

The price is the same as a new Epiphone Coby deluxe 4 or Thunderbird, Cort Action Deluxe PPB, Ibanez GSR-180. The prices in Norway is quite much as it costs 25% extra + 30$fee from shipped items from other countries.

Basicly as from the little I have found out the bass is quite good and better than other cheap new starter basses?
  2. Essen

Essen Supporting Member Supporting Member

3. Leonarfd

Leonarfd

Yeah that is the one, I have talked with seller so it is basicly mine now.
  4. azzyrazzy

azzyrazzy

Media:
    Probably a great beginner bass, but if you want a 6-string bass like you stated, get a 6-string bass ;)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Leonarfd

Leonarfd

Hehe, yeh but for christmas I can probably get one as a gift from my wife. Got more money after the summer when my wife has started at her new working place. Might actually use the 4string with piccolo strings and use the 6string when I get one with normal strings or drop the b string and go up one.

Only doing this to have some fun to do that does not include me sitting infront of a screen, and bass guitar has always looked interesting. Looking forward to it.
  7. Leonarfd

Leonarfd

Anyway thanks the fast feedback. Hve decided to go for it so.
  8. Wallace320

Wallace320

I admit that I stumbled at readin' your prices:eyebrow:very high indeed

Then you add more examples and I got it

Anyway, I haven't come across any of the brown satin ash body versions (I initially favored for the way they looked) but alder version I tried in both 4er and 5er alternative out

It's no cheap, entry level bass by the way
    It looks and feels fully fledged just like the Artisan "C" series, but delano pickups and electronics keep the Arona more hifi than classic inspired Artisan seires

Go absolutely for it:)

Cheers,
    Wallace
  9. Leonarfd

Leonarfd

Looking even more forward to get it now, cheers.