1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

BEHOLD! AKAI Deep Impact

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gastric, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

Disclosures:
    Source Audio BETA tester
    AKAI Deep Impact

Fully functional, no issues. It's as easy and natural to play and program as everyone says, and includes 9 user presets. Very minor visual wear, mostly along the top edge of the chassis.

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! on Fleabay for $979.00 + shipping

TRADE: Unibody Macbook Pro 15" or better, other Mac computers that can run the latest OSX, iPad retina, all-tube bass head, MESA Walkabout combo, Lakland DJ4 with Aeros, anything with a Darkstar pickup, Bergantino NV610, pair of killer PA cabinets, passive 4 string basses and 6 string guitars, high end electronic drum set, an intermediate or better trumpet. I can add / receive cash depending on the deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

I will gladly pay you sir as soon as the prince's check clears my bank account the prince says I'll clear at least 10K for helping him out.
  3. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

"I remember how you got this and congratulations on your (fair, well-deserved, market-value) profit on a pedal I would one day like to test out but not today" bump.
  4. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

I'd hold off longer on the bay unless you're tight on cash. Ugh their fees are like 10% and then Paypal hits you for their portion. Sooo annoying.

Bump for a pedal I've always wanted to try but can never afford! ;)
  5. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Just put it on eBay bump. It will sell for the price you are asking plus fees.
  6. Rocky Ramjett

Rocky Ramjett Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oh sweet momma baby!
  7. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I owned this pedal for years and it finally crapped out on me about a year ago. It truly is a great synth pedal and tracks well. I replaced it with a Korg G5 synth pedal which are really hard to find as well but sell for much cheaper. I actually think the G5 is a better pedal because there are more programming parameters and waveforms, but it takes up a lot of real estate on your board. You also need to use an eq pedal to boost the lows to fatten up the G5 pedal.

I didn't have to do that with the akai and the other plus is that it takes up much less real estate than the G5.

The prices for the akai have gotten way out of hand, but you have priced it fair and under market value.

I agree, you should put it on ebay. You'll get some crazy dude to drop 1100 on it all because the dude from Muse uses it.

GLWTS.
  8. Earwaxsculptor

Earwaxsculptor

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I sold one of these in the "pre-hysteria" days for somewhere around $150-$200 if I remember correctly........yep I don't regret that sale one bit.......or not buying 10 of them when MF has the pedal on clearance for $99........
  9. gastric

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

Disclosures:
    Source Audio BETA tester
    I really appreciate everyone's interest in this super hot and exciting synth effect box.

However, this is simply a FOR SALE / FOR TRADE thread. Not a discussion thread, not a debate thread, a cry for help, or anything else. :)

If you're not interested in buying or trading for my to-o-o-o-o-o-tally awesome AKAI Deep Impact please refrain from posting in my thread.

Many thanks.
  10. gastric

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

Disclosures:
    Source Audio BETA tester
    Sold on Fleabay for $979.00 + shipping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.