1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

BEHOLD I HAVE FOUND THE GLORIEST THUNDER!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jaksevan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. jaksevan

jaksevan

I don't know what it is about this bass but I'm in love with it. I just wanted to share with the world it's glory.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R2O9SE

I bought one at guitar center but I didn't know about amazon at the time. It's beauty is and understatement to its tone and thunder as I would describe it. I actually allowed my friend to record with it when they ran their first full length and they ended up getting signed and distibuted through victory. ( i know it wasn't the bass but still it's just cool to say :bassist:)
    But any how if you are looking for some heavy heavy and a FAT sound your best bet is this. plus it's gorgeous.
  2. CM63

CM63

Nice!
    A step up from my SR500, which is atrue "Thunder Stick" so you should do well!
  3. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

I read you're title and in my mind Jeremy Clarkson was saying it.