Behringer BX4410 help urgently needed!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Bollocks77, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Bollocks77

Bollocks77

Hi all, I hope someone can help me. I have and use a behringer BX4410 combo. Please dont ridicule me as its all I can afford right now. My problem is that the passive input is shot and needs replacing. Please can anyone help me with what component I need to replace it and where will I be able to get one in the UK. I have looked at it and it looks like a small square plastic thing soldered onto a small board. There is there of these soldered to a small board and its nesxt to the active input but the soldering looks a little different so I cant even swap them over. Hope someone can help as I dont know where to turn. Thanks in advance of any help. Dave
  2. Crater

Crater

Just use the "active" input for now and turn up the "gain" control to compensate. It won't hurt anything to plug a passive bass into the active input.

This describes most electronic components. :) I presume you mean the input jack. Does it look something like this?

[​IMG]

I don't know where in UK to buy these, but the common name for this part is a "PC mount 1/4 inch input jack". I'd take the old one out to make sure the replacement's pins line up the same as the old one.
  3. Bollocks77

Bollocks77

Hi, Thanks for that. I understand that I can use the active input but I really want to get this think fixed. Thank you for your comment. I am uploading a pic of the input which is not like the one you showed me. I hope someone can help. Thank you for your comments so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]