1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Behringer Eurolive F1320D

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by jaxom, Jan 18, 2013.

1. jaxom

jaxom

Looking for something to improve vocals (volume) at rehearsal and possibly live. Anyone have experience with these? And do you know how many can be run together?

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    Behringer makes decent products these days. You can run as many as you want together. You'll have plenty of volume to hear yourself.

3. jaxom

jaxom

Thanks for the input....

4. Hactar

Hactar

Regarding how many can be run together:

You can use the link output to daisy chain them together.
    Six or so should be no problem, the link output provides the exact same signal as the input, so there are no issues with gain staging.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kweej

kweej

I have a F1220A, which is basically a lower power version of the 1320 (from what I can tell). I use it as a vocal monitor. I think it's great. I used to have a monitor that ran off of the PA. It had everyone's vocal in it and I had to try to pick mine out. Now I'm the only voice coming out of it and I control the volume. It also has a feedback filter that works pretty well.

7. BigDBass

BigDBass PWIYB! Supporting Member

I have one. It's still new in the box cuz I havent needed to use it yet. I did a fair amount of research and this one rose to the top for bang for the buck and like that it can reasonably perform as the main PA for vocals for an acoustic gig or as an mp3 jukebox for family backyard parties/BBQs/etc.

8. Implosion

Implosion

How does this thing handle bass?
    Bass > pre-amp > F1320D = farting unless played at a bedroom volumes?

Off-topic
    First post in more than a year :hyper: Also year 2012 featured only one post :hyper::hyper: