1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Behringer MultiGate Pro - Nice 4-channel gate for your PA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by squarewave, Sep 18, 2012.

1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

This is the model XR4400. This unit will provide 4 channels of full-featured gate for your PA. These are a great way to control bleed from "open" mics on stage.

It's in full working order and in very clean, excellent condition. You can read reviews all over the net on this device. The bottom line is that offers a very good feature set for a good price. It sells for about $150 new.

Here is a link to the MULTIGATE PRODUCT PAGE.

I'm looking for $55 shipped (firm) for The gate. Check out my feedback. PM or post any comments.

The first photo is a pro shot, since I find it difficult to photograph rack gear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. twocargar

twocargar Supporting Member

Rush fans may want to know Alex Lifeson uses these in his rigs! Maybe you should increase the price now. ;)

3. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Thanks for the bump.

4. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member

If this is still for sale, I'll take it. Thanks

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member