1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Behringer MultiGate Pro - Nice 4-channel gate for your PA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by squarewave, Sep 18, 2012.

1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    209   0   0

This is the model XR4400. This unit will provide 4 channels of full-featured gate for your PA. These are a great way to control bleed from "open" mics on stage.

It's in full working order and in very clean, excellent condition. You can read reviews all over the net on this device. The bottom line is that offers a very good feature set for a good price. It sells for about $150 new.

Here is a link to the MULTIGATE PRODUCT PAGE.

I'm looking for $55 shipped (firm) for The gate. Check out my feedback. PM or post any comments.

The first photo is a pro shot, since I find it difficult to photograph rack gear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. twocargar

twocargar Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Rush fans may want to know Alex Lifeson uses these in his rigs! Maybe you should increase the price now. ;)
  3. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    209   0   0

Thanks for the bump.
  4. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

If this is still for sale, I'll take it. Thanks
  5. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy Supporting Member