1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI 21= Fantastic!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by shawshank72, Dec 4, 2013.

1. shawshank72

shawshank72 Supporting Member

Picked this up on a whim for $50 shipped to my door.
    It is the exact same thing as a sansamp but $150 less!
    This thing is fantastic.
    I used to own sansamps in the past and i cant tell the difference between the two.
    Granted long life will be determined in the future but anyone wanting to try one just do it.
    Wow! $50 ImageUploadedByTalkBass1386190123.593385.jpg
  2. shawshank72

shawshank72 Supporting Member

Would love to hear from some people who own this and have any recommendations on settings.
  3. FilterFunk

FilterFunk

I actually had the ADI21 with the Mid Freq knob and loved it. Haven't tried the BDI21, but I plan to get another ADI21.
  4. oldcatfish

oldcatfish

I don't own this, but would think that any settings that work for Sansamp Would be a good starting point for you.