Behringer XENYX 2442FX Mixer - 16 Channels w/ Built In Effects - "As-Is"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by peabody, Mar 9, 2014.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

I have for sale a Behringer XENYX 2442FX Mixer. This mixer looks like new, but for some reason, it won't power up. I bought this in an eBay auction and the owner said it worked when she shipped it, but it wouldn't power up when I tried it. I tried changing the fuse, but that wasn't it. It may be an easy fix, I have no idea, but instead of trying to fix it, I'm just going to sell it "as-is" and hopefully someone can get it going. Like I said, it is in great shape and includes the power cord and all of the manuals.

Here are the specs...

• Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog audio mixer
    • 10 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
    • Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
    • Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
    • USB/Audio Interface included to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
    • Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
    • 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
    • Peak LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
    • 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
    • Balanced main mix outputs with " jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
    • Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
    • Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
    • Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
    • Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
    • High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
    Price is [DEL]$120[/DEL] $100 shipped to the lower 48.

Just let me know if you have any other questions. You can PM me or shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@gmail.com

Thanks...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. peabody

Bump for a lower price.

3. peabody

...and sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.

4. SBsoundguy

SBsoundguy

Just out of curiosity to the person who bought it, if you get it working again would you mind sharing with us what you did?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. peabody

Actually, I also had it listed on CL, so it sold locally. But if I hear back from the guy, I'll let you know. He seemed pretty confident he could get it up and running pretty easily.