1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

bems with velvet Anima Strings on BSX allegro EUB

Discussion in 'Strings [DB]' started by cuatro_cuerdas, Jan 11, 2013.

1. cuatro_cuerdas

cuatro_cuerdas

Hello everyone,

I am replacing my old helicore strings with my brand new velvet animas and I see that the textile at the end of the strings goes forward the bridge, it doesn't seem right to me. I would appreciate any advice.

As you can see in the picture the E anima string textile is going over the bridge and the old helicores don't. It seems like the anima strings might be too long for my BSX allegro EUB.

I would appreciate any advice on this one.

Cheers ImageUploadedByTalkBass.com1357940470.885226.jpg
  2. cuatro_cuerdas

cuatro_cuerdas

I am sorry there is typo in the subject, the subject is Problems with velvet anima strings on BSX EUB!
  3. cuatro_cuerdas

cuatro_cuerdas

I talked to Nuno at velvet strings and he told me to make a double loop at the tailpiece and it worked perfectly :). Problem solved!
  4. cuatro_cuerdas

cuatro_cuerdas

Hi moderator, this thread can be close.