1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Bergantino CN212 w/Cover & Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zacmac, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacmac

zacmac Supporting Member

I am new to the bass world but have been playing Guitar for the last 20 years. I purchased this cabinet and a TH500 2 months ago from Atlanta Bass Gallery and overextended myself financially. I have rehearsed with it 4 times and it sounded incredibly articulate and warm as these are known for. It has been babied and always covered up with the factory cover when not in use and I have yet to have the tone hammer over 3 on it as it is incredibly efficient in a small rehearsal space. I will ship this in the factory box shown via your carrier of choice and prefer not to trade as I need to recoup and put this cash on the card.

I am looking for $1100 shipped or $1050 local in Atlanta and I realize that I am new to talkbass but have sold lots of stuff over on the gear page under the same username and can provide references if needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. zacmac

zacmac Supporting Member

on hold pending funds
  3. WaldoNova

WaldoNova Supporting Member

Let me know if this sale doesn't happen
  4. 2string1

2string1 Supporting Member

Payment sent.
  5. Register to disable this ad