1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Bergantino HS410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brewster, Jan 27, 2013.

1. brewster

brewster

Looking to sell my Bergantino HS410, I'm just not playing much, mostly at home and not a lot of that. These are really nice cabinets (4 ohm) and this one is in great shape, only gigged it a couple times. A medium size head will drive these very nicely, and it's pretty easy to move, I think a little over 60 pounds, and has casters. I've had a couple bad experiences recently shipping heavier things (seems like the shippers are harder then ever on things) so I'm going to first try to find someone within reasonable driving distance (an hour or two) from Iowa City, really don't want to ship it if possible. No pictures yet, but I'll try to get something done, but it's pretty much like new in every respect. $750, not looking for trades, I'm downsizing. Thanks!

2. Mr Matt

Mr Matt Supporting Member

Wish this was on the westcoast bump

3. brewster

brewster

Wish I was on the west coast.....running sub zero around here entirely too often! Finally took photos, though they're not too good. It's in pretty much perfect condition. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. Bob Derman

Bob Derman BadBob Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. brewster

brewster

I believe I'm in error about the weight of the cab; I believe more like 85 pounds is correct. Memory flaw, my apologies!

7. christianharger

christianharger

8. brewster

brewster

Sale pending, thanks for the interest!