Bergantino HT210 400W version (NEEDS DRIVERS)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dpbass66, Dec 4, 2013.

1. dpbass66

dpbass66 Supporting Member

Bergantino HT210 NEEDS DRIVERS.......basically I am selling the box........

Here is the story: One driver is blown. Jim Bergantino explained to me that he doesnt supply the original 16 ohm drivers any longer, but he does have 8 ohm drivers that are a good match for the cabinet. You cant mix driver types (ie 4ohm with 8ohm), so it needs TWO NEW 8 ohm drivers, thereby making this a 4 ohm cabinet. They are $125 each available directly from him. I didnt ask him whether this would change the wattage of the cabinet.

Just posting this to see if there is any interest at all in this odd piece, if not, I will just buy the cones and hold on to it.

Asking $100 plus shipping for the box. Add $250 for the two cones and you have an amazing 4 ohm 2x10 cabinet for $350 plus shipping.

I am not doing all this myself because I would rather get some money out of the cabinet and I already own a 4ohm cabinet.

It is the same cabinet discussed this thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/207/title/bergantino-ht210/cat/28

Thanks

2. jazzbo66

jazzbo66

3. dpbass66

dpbass66 Supporting Member

Replaced drivers.... Cabinet may have been wired incorrectly.... I decided to keep it for now. Thanks. May sell at some future date.