1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Bergantino HT210 400W version (NEEDS DRIVERS)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dpbass66, Dec 4, 2013.

1. dpbass66

dpbass66 Supporting Member

Bergantino HT210 NEEDS DRIVERS.......basically I am selling the box........

Here is the story: One driver is blown. Jim Bergantino explained to me that he doesnt supply the original 16 ohm drivers any longer, but he does have 8 ohm drivers that are a good match for the cabinet. You cant mix driver types (ie 4ohm with 8ohm), so it needs TWO NEW 8 ohm drivers, thereby making this a 4 ohm cabinet. They are $125 each available directly from him. I didnt ask him whether this would change the wattage of the cabinet.

Just posting this to see if there is any interest at all in this odd piece, if not, I will just buy the cones and hold on to it.

Asking $100 plus shipping for the box. Add $250 for the two cones and you have an amazing 4 ohm 2x10 cabinet for $350 plus shipping.

I am not doing all this myself because I would rather get some money out of the cabinet and I already own a 4ohm cabinet.

It is the same cabinet discussed this thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/207/title/bergantino-ht210/cat/28

Thanks
  2. jazzbo66

jazzbo66

3. dpbass66

dpbass66 Supporting Member

Replaced drivers.... Cabinet may have been wired incorrectly.... I decided to keep it for now. Thanks. May sell at some future date.