1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Bergantino ht210 (chrome grill)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by arbitrary, Jan 19, 2014.

1. arbitrary

arbitrary

FS: Bergantino HT210 with chrome grill. $400 plus shipping (Boston MA). I would prefer a local deal.

This is obviously a few years old, but in good condition. I'd rate it about 7/10. One of the plastic edges is partially broken. I have some new ones I could throw on as well. Functions perfectly with normal wear and tear. No significant damage or rips/damage. A seriously great cab that I love, just not using it very much.

a review: http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=206&type=cabinet

2-10" cast frame woofers w/ 56oz. magnets, vented pole pieces and 2.5" voice coils
    High intelligibility tweeter with cast horn
    Power handling - 400 watts rms
    Custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
    Frequency response: 36hz - 18khz
    Sensitivity: 100db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    Impedance: 8 ohms
    Dimensions: 18"H x 22-3/4"W x 18"D
    Weight: 64lbs.

I'll try and post pics tomorrow and feel free to ask me any questions.

2. arbitrary

arbitrary

Bump for procrastination on getting pics done. They'll be on tonight/tomorrow.

3. Tripddd90

Tripddd90 Supporting Member

Still available I'm interested in getting one of these