1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Bergantino IP-112ER & HT-112ER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SCT1422, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Bergantino IP-112ER/HT-112ER that was custom made with the same covering as the AE and HD cabs.. You can also plug straight into the rig without any preamp.. They were custom built for a player who just uses passive basses and work great with active as well.. They sound great plugged straight in and with a few different preamps that I had...There in very good shape with just a few little marks and comes with the Bergantino covers.. I'm asking $1900.00 with shipping negotiable depending on where.. I will post pics when I can resize them to fit or you can send me your e-mail address...
  2. triplelutz

triplelutz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: AGUILAR AMPS, DUNLOP, EVIDENCE, LEJ BASSES
  3. vpermana

vpermana

Pic please
    Thanks
  4. SCT1422

Hey Dan, pics sent.. Vper I need your e-mail... These cabs have the spray-on AE covering.. Very durable !!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Would you sell the HT-112ER separate ?
  7. SCT1422

Not really.. I'd like to keep both together because of the matching covering and it would be hard to the IP separately..
  8. SCT1422

As far as power.. The IP cab by itself is 500 watts, with the IP and HT both together it's 1000 watts.. This rig is also designed to be plugged straight without a preamp or with if you prefer.. I've used it with just a passive direct box, Blue Tube preamp, Summit Audio TD-100/TLA-50, Kern and Monique preamp all worked great.. These also have the AE covering and will ship in the original boxes... I also have the Summit Audio TD and TLA along with the Monique for sale... If somebody wanted to get one of these along with the rig I can give a better price...
  9. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Replied to your email. Let's talk.
  10. audiorep2

audiorep2

Email sent.
  11. SCT1422

Sold and thank you Stuart !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.