BEST 8u SHOCK MOUNT RACK CASE FOR SVT-4 PRO RIG!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by RossmeierBass, Jan 23, 2014.

1. RossmeierBass

RossmeierBass

Hails TB!!!

I am in the market for a new rack case for my gigging/recording SVT-4 Pro rig. Assessing my needs, I have decided on getting an ATA 8u shock mount rack case. I have looked all over the internet, at brands OSP, EWI, A&S, Jan-Al, Road Ready, Caravan, and Encore. Is there anyone out there with first hand gigging experience with an 8u rack made by one of these companies? Or anyone out there that has an SVT-4 Pro, rack mounted in an 8u, that has any recommendations, would also be appreciated.
  2. Insouciance

Insouciance

If you can find any of the old Mesa SUS-4 shockmount cases...those are the real deal. I have an OSP too, but the Mesa SUS-4 is way cooler. Has casters too.
  3. popgadget

popgadget

Disclosures:
    Authorized Greenboy Designs Builder, Scabbey Road
    EWI is the best bang for the buck. Don't let the low prices fool you, the quality is excellent.
    Jan Al is good quality as well, but much more expensive. The majority of my cases are Jan Al and EWI with some Anvil and SKB thrown in as well. The catch with EWI is they are stock cases only, no custom builds, that's why they are priced the way they are. Jan Al will build you anything you want.
  4. RossmeierBass

RossmeierBass

Thanks, for the input folks, went ahead and ordered the EWI case.