1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

best bass tone so far...WARNING METAL

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by lyes4string, Aug 14, 2012.

1. lyes4string

lyes4string Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist of Warwick Basses
  2. BKuettel

BKuettel

I dig it! Nice overdriven clangy sound. I'm listening through crappy laptop speakers, but I bet its got a lotta low end too. I like your band too btw. Its a perfect blend of vocals and awesome instrumentals.

Whats your setup?
  3. lyes4string

Disclosures:
    thanks for the kind words
    I play a stingray thru a svt 5 pro and pr810
    2 bass eqs, source audio multiwave bass distortion and envelope filter, ibanez ts808 tube screamer, and red witch trem
  4. JCooper

JCooper ...meep. Supporting Member

I just listened to the reverbnation tunes, NICE!

Like it a lot!

Well done.
  5. lyes4string

Disclosures:
    thanks for the kind words, i see some how you stumbled onto the first thread i started with this...either way glad you enjoyed it.
    heres the other thread ill try to close this or see if a mod will;) since theres no need for 2 of the same thread which was my mistake being a noob to this site .

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f8/metal-warning-best-bass-tone-so-far-907827/
  6. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

You guys sound pretty cool. I do remember you've posted a thread like this before. you have a killer distorted bass sound on one of your songs. I use distortion on bass too. I've recently accomplished an album with my new band. here's one of the songs on that album.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12003852

If you like the idea of my new band, like us on facebook and tell your friends about us.

www.facebook.com/retromastermusic
  7. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator Supporting Member

I was about to say the same. Started out great and I was about to think "oh great here come some crummy vocals to ru-....oh thats quite nice actually". Really dig the tunes! Great bass tone too. Only gripe I have is (for me) the bass drum seems to lack oomph, but that's splitting hairs