best bass tone so far...WARNING METAL

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by lyes4string, Aug 14, 2012.

1. lyes4string

lyes4string Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist of Warwick Basses
  2. BKuettel

BKuettel

I dig it! Nice overdriven clangy sound. I'm listening through crappy laptop speakers, but I bet its got a lotta low end too. I like your band too btw. Its a perfect blend of vocals and awesome instrumentals.

Whats your setup?
  3. lyes4string

Disclosures:
    thanks for the kind words
    I play a stingray thru a svt 5 pro and pr810
    2 bass eqs, source audio multiwave bass distortion and envelope filter, ibanez ts808 tube screamer, and red witch trem
  4. JCooper

JCooper ...meep. Supporting Member

I just listened to the reverbnation tunes, NICE!

Like it a lot!

Well done.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. lyes4string

Disclosures:
    thanks for the kind words, i see some how you stumbled onto the first thread i started with this...either way glad you enjoyed it.
    heres the other thread ill try to close this or see if a mod will;) since theres no need for 2 of the same thread which was my mistake being a noob to this site .

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f8/metal-warning-best-bass-tone-so-far-907827/
  7. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

You guys sound pretty cool. I do remember you've posted a thread like this before. you have a killer distorted bass sound on one of your songs. I use distortion on bass too. I've recently accomplished an album with my new band. here's one of the songs on that album.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12003852

If you like the idea of my new band, like us on facebook and tell your friends about us.

www.facebook.com/retromastermusic
  8. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator Supporting Member

I was about to say the same. Started out great and I was about to think "oh great here come some crummy vocals to ru-....oh thats quite nice actually". Really dig the tunes! Great bass tone too. Only gripe I have is (for me) the bass drum seems to lack oomph, but that's splitting hairs