1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Best Hard Case for a Standard P

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BrandoFlex, Jul 22, 2013.

1. BrandoFlex

BrandoFlex

Looking for a good case for my P.

Don't want the Fender one that is useable for both right and left handed models as I don't see myself switching.

I guess I could accept one that fits P's and J's but just want one that is a great fit for the P that I own.

Any suggestions?
  2. f64

f64

3. f64

f64

BTW: I should add the the reason Eastman doesn't offer these cases any longer is that it cost them alot more to produce them than they are selling for. They are great cases and super strong. I've used one for 4-5 years going in and out of Manhattan on mass transit regularly and checked it as baggage with the airlines countless times. Not a single problem and it's been handled pretty rough with the paint scars to match.