1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Best Online Racing game??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by NYCbassist, Feb 3, 2013.

1. NYCbassist

NYCbassist Supporting Member

Does anyone remember MCO? Motor City online by EA for PC. My son & I were addicted to that game and still experience moments of sadness when we think about it. 60's beach music usually gets us thinking about it.
    So what's good these day's for online racing?
  2. Zophyael

Zophyael

Depends what you're looking for.
    Serious simulations like Live For Speed, rfactor 2, Iracing and the such are good for realistic races. Otherwise Test Drive Unlimited 2, any Need for Speed, Gran Turismo, forza etc are great for arcade style games and modding of cars.
  3. NYCbassist

NYCbassist Supporting Member

Thanks for the reply man. I will check some of these out. Some I have heard of but some are new to me. It will give my son & I something else to do together.:cool: