1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Best Online Site for Ordering CDs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by nirvan44, Feb 25, 2014.

1. nirvan44

nirvan44

Hi,

I know there is Amazon and CD Now, but does anyone know of any good site from where I can order CDs? I have not bought CDs for a while and am wondering if there is anything out there that I am unaware of.

Thanks for your help!

Eugene
  2. leftiebass

leftiebass

one good thing about getting them from Amazon is that you can then download the same album free in mp3 format from their site.
    Emusic is good - but has downloads only, in mp3 format and you have to burn them yourself to CD.
  3. ZenG

ZenG

Watch out about MP3's if you don't live in the States and are ordering from Amazon.com.....

I can't buy MP3 from Amazon.com up here in Canucklydia....check to see if your ok to buy MP3 from there....they might sell to you...if you're in the right country....

And Amazon.ca doesn't have the same great selection.....

Amazon.com has a really great selection though for cd's.....

We have several legal MP3 sites in Can'tada......but they don't have anywhere near the selection of Amazon.com.....