1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Best preamp for Bartolini PJ pickups ??

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by im2jazzc4you, Feb 6, 2013.

1. im2jazzc4you

im2jazzc4you

Hi guys...i really need some of your opinion here. I have an Bartolini PJ Pickups Custom for Fodera, they don't have numbers on it. I got it here on TB...and for this whole time i combine with Bartolini 3 band NTMB preamp, at first it sound amazing...but lately the ntmb dont impress me again... I think i'm gonna change with another preamp, what is my best option and fit with the pickups ?

Any idea guys ? :confused:

Thanks all ;)
    :bassist:
  2. im2jazzc4you

im2jazzc4you

Any reccomendation guys ? Any Barts PJ user here.... ? :rollno:
  3. 4StringShooter

4StringShooter

Disclosures:
    GBX Member #1
    I use Bart P/s in my Precision, and dont use a pre amp at all.

Active Basses, to me, suck.
  4. im2jazzc4you

im2jazzc4you

Are you using CTS 250K pot ? V-T wiring ?