1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Beyer M88TG, M500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Ben Clarke, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear! Supporting Member

Perfect condition. Black versions. M500 has silver grille and xlr connector.

Free ship to US.

No kick drum use. Vocals, guitar, bass only. Amazing mics.

$300 each. $550 for both.

2. audioglenn

audioglenn Gold Supporting Member

Just an FYI, the M88TG can be used to mic a kick drum. Many engineers, as well as myself, use one all the time and they sound great. It is a dynamic mic. The M500 is a ribbon mic and is not recommended for a kick drum because the high SPL can damage, and or break, the ribbon. GLTWS!

3. Ben Clarke

Absolutely true. I bought the 88 to use in kicks, but once I heard it on vocals it never saw a kick drum.

4. Ben Clarke

5. Register to disable this ad