1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Beyonce Tab Request

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by mannyk, Jan 8, 2014.

1. mannyk

mannyk

I need to learn the bassline for the Beyoncé song "Yonce" to help out a friend on their gig. I know the people on this site probably don't lisen to her, neither do I, but it is a VERY simple bassline. So if you can check out the song and tab it for me, that would be great
  2. mannyk

mannyk

anything would be helpful
  3. obimark

obimark

Let me help- there is no REAL bass on that whole "song", other than that one slide, but heck that may be memorex as well. Slide from a high note to a low note once in awhile, that's the whole song. Got to go check my hearing now, the popularity of Beyonce at ALL is a mystery to me... her music actually gets worse each time, the only time she was good was with Destiny's child.
  4. mannyk

mannyk

Do you know what that one note is though...?
  5. obimark

obimark

Try the 15th fret E-string G-note for starters, slide down. Adjust as required, I can NEVER bear to listen to that crap again. Sorry.
  6. BanjoNoise

BanjoNoise

Disclosures:
    I likea da Bass
    tell them to play around Bb minor slide down to E... it is really a bass drum however
  7. carsonchilders

carsonchilders Supporting Member

The song is actually called Partition on the album, if that helps your search.