BG250 210 price reduced

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Davyo, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Hadn't seen in mentioned anywhere here yet but it would seem TCE brought the price down from $549.00 to $499.00 on the BG250 210,,,, perhaps TCE was seeing slow sales of the 210 given the big price mark up over the 115 version at $399.00,,,,,, and or perhaps TCE was reading this forum seeing all the postings bitching about the much higher price difference for the 210 version.

Anyhow,,, GC, Amazon and most of other online sellers are now showing this new lowered price.

Yesterday I returned my just purchased BG250 115 to GC and kicked in the extra $100.00 for the possible upgrade from the 115 version,,, I personaly prefer 2x10's over a 1x15 configuration (for the record, I didn't pay full price for either the BG250 115 or the 210 as GC likes me and gives me nice discounts, but it was still around a $100.00 difference)

It's already shipped out and I should have it in a few days.

Having gigged out already last weekend with the 115 in my fairly loud rock cover band it will be interesting to see how the BG250 210 compares this coming weekend during my next live gig with the same loud band.

Cheers
    Davyo

2. drpepper

drpepper Supporting Member

I hope you dig it. They're dumbasses on pricing these...still.

3. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Agreed DrPepper,,,, a hundred dollar price difference is still a bit much for a 210 vs a 115 with all else being equal,,, but my curiosity has got the best of me so I shelled out the extra money to find out how the 210 would stand up with a loud band in a gigging situation.

Cheers
    Davyo

4. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Media:
    I hope the reduce the 208 by more than that.

5. Register to disable this ad