1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Big John Lil' John Boost

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Josh Pelican, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

Does anyone here have experience with this pedal? I did a search and didn't come up with anything. I'm looking for another boost with a bit of gain on tap as well as really tighten up the low end.

I originally had a Phat Phuk B and sold it because I need something with a smaller footprint and this one really intrigues me (among a few others).

I've watched a few videos on YouTube and this one seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I just don't want to jump on it and be let down because a video made it look good.
  2. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

Pooh on you guys! I know someone has used it.