1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Big Thumbs Up To Wooden Wizard!

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Pump Man, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Pump Man

Pump Man

Greetings Forum!

Just want to give a big "thumbs up" to Larry @ Wooden Wizard for the excellent repairs he performed on my Jazz Bass.

Two other "shops" had the chance to fix my issues and did not. Larry sized things up, got on the phone with Fender, and 2.5 hours later handed me my bass and it's now a WORLD CLASS sounding and playing instrument!

Thanks Larry!

www.woodenwizardguitars.com
  2. walterw

walterw Supportive Fender Gold Supporting Member

what were the problems, and what was the fix?
  3. javadog

javadog Supporting Member

Yep, I left him a message this week. He called me right back
    and talked to me about 20 minutes about a bass he built that I am thinking about buying, even though it was clear I was not going to be bringing him a paying job to do. Now that is a good man.