1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

BIG Washburn case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by The EH Man, Feb 5, 2013.

1. The EH Man

The EH Man Proud Registered Supporter of Talkbass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    owner: RonSound effects and repairs
    Nice BIG hardcase for a Washburn bass. No idea what model went in this originally but it might have been a Stage/B-20 bass. At the Washburn club thread it was thought it may also fit the Scavenger or Vulture bass. It won't fit my Washburn Sarzo bass and it's overkill for any of my other basses so it's got to go. The measurements are 46.5 x 18 x 4 (outside). The body area inside is 23.5" x 17" and the neck area is 21" x 12". If you're near Bloomington, IN you can bring your instrument over and try it out in the case to see if it fits. It's in pretty good condition inside and out except for an area inside where it looks like someone glued a piece in at the body end and then removed it later. May be interested in trading for a Les Paul case or some other hard case if you have one. Actually, I might be interested in trading for just about any interesting music equipment. Shoot me an offer and we'll see.

$75 shipped or trades??

[​IMG]

More pics here: http://s717.beta.photobucket.com/user/theehman/library/ebay/washburn%20case

2. The EH Man

Disclosures:
  3. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

Seems pretty wide. If it is wider than a regular case then I would guess it's for a Scavenger or Vulture model bass.
    If it is deeper than probably hollow body elec guitar.
    A B-20 Stage bass pretty well fits a regular case--at least mine did.

4. The EH Man

Disclosures:
    bumparoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. The EH Man

Disclosures: