1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

biggest difference between GK MB112 n GK MB115

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by himluis1, Jan 18, 2013.

1. himluis1

himluis1

if any of you have experience with this two amps or any of them i know the speaker difference between the two , but both of them are 200w 35lbs or less kind of the same settings , im concerned if u loose bass power by going 12" instead of 15"
  2. heynorm

heynorm

I have both. Each is used for different situations, sometimes both together. The 15 has a tweeter and boost button and it can get much deeper/louder. I like it best with my P with flats. I think the 12 has a more balanced sound, not as much thump as the 15. I don't use the contour on either, especially the 12. I prefer my Ibanez acoustic bass with LaBella black nylons through the 12 on the floor. I usually run a Sansamp and tweak according to setup and each room. I like both of 'em! Bring a couple of basses to the store if they have both sizes. And, they each sound better giggin' live than in the store.
  3. himluis1

himluis1

thanks !!!