Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bolophonic, Dec 3, 2012.

1. bolophonic

bolophonic

I just somehow made it to the end of this stink bomb movie. I've probably seen a thousand terrible movies, but this one made it to the top of the list with room to spare. My remaining brain cells just don't what to do now. I cannot un-see this movie.

2. D.M.N.

D.M.N.

Dear god, WHY?!

3. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Wow, something that trumps Sharktopus

4. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

Thanks for the heads-up. It's not even horrible in a funny entertaining way like "Plan 9 From Outer Space?"

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Even watching the trailer, why would anyone want to see the film after seeing that trailer?!

7. bolophonic

bolophonic

I was up all night with a constipated baby and I was too zoned out and exhausted to turn it off after I hit play. Slobake, it is definitely in the category of so-bad-you-can't-look-away, much like Plan 9. Every second of the movie gives you something to wonder about, such as: "what were they thinking?" "who is supposed to believe this?" or "why didn't someone stop this?" Everything is worse than you could imagine. It looks like they edited the whole thing in Microsoft Word.

8. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

I've seen one recently about a two-headed shark attacking people.

I think it's called 2-Headed Shark Attack. It is every bit as bad as it sounds.

Worse than that giant shark v mega octopus thing. Just...

9. hover

hover

Whereas "the Room" was so craptastic and wincingly uncomfortable as to promote much joy from me upon viewing, this Birdemic movie is just so bad as to eclipse all other bad movies..just so painful to watch...right down to the Duck-Hunt graphic-level special effects...I mean, did the producers even TRY? Or even worse, is this what they STROVE for? Eeesh.

It didn't elicit one smile or laugh. That's sayin something in light of the glut of SyFy crapuloid coming out these days.

10. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

I got to bring my "Mrs. Olsen Meets the Mayonaise Monster" script to hollywood.

"Yah, it's the richest kind. Drink Bulgers coffee, You'll be ... Agghhhhh!