1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Birthday coming up

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ThatBassBoy, Jan 28, 2013.

1. ThatBassBoy

ThatBassBoy

i have a birthday coming up in about a month, and i was wondering what ideas you guys had. i know a new bass is a no, too much to ask from parents at least, but i want a present to go to use. i have 3 books, so i dont need many more at the moment, and i also have enough strings. my parents are also going to sign me up for lessons as well, so the only bass related things would be like pedals or something like that. thats all i can think of, so please help me out. nothing over $75.
  2. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

a used VT bass would be a great first choice.
  3. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Maybe some straps, cleaning/polishing supplies, gig bag, hard case??? :cool:
  4. ThatBassBoy

ThatBassBoy

thanks the Vt looks cool, i'm looking craigslist, but nothing so far.