1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Joe Nerve, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Sorry, I don't have any to speak of. :)

But I don't want to miss any so I thought I'd start this thread and hook myself up with some email notification. Please post yer deals here so I can spend some money on things I don't really want or need, but won't be able to pass up.

Thanks so much. :)
  2. uOpt

uOpt Supporting Member

rsguitarworks has a coupon just for today. "BLKFRI2013", worth 25%.

That brings down the split style precision bass pickup from $140 (***, anyway?) to $112. Plus $8 shipping.
  3. Tunaman

Tunaman Supporting Member

4. Andy_D

Andy_D Supporting Member

Search around! I just picked up a Black Friday Special through a small music store on eBay. American Precision Special for $849 shipped. I was looking at the American specials on Best Buy, with taxes that came out to around $740 for me. No case and I might have been looking to upgrade the bridge and pickup. So for around $110 more I think I came out way ahead.
  5. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

10% off VA Liquor Store purchases over $50!
  6. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

I'm already on it
  7. Bongolation

Bongolation

Wow, this was depressing... :meh:

"Cyber Monday"? Nah.

I actually had money set aside for a repetition of last year's really remarkable offerings at Sweetwater...but nada.