Black Jacket Symphony Anyone Seen Them?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fhm555, Dec 29, 2013.

1. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

My brother is wanting me to go with him to see the Born to Run show on the 31st.

http://www.blackjacketsymphony.com/

They are based out of Birmingham but I've never seen them. My brother says they are worth every bit of the trouble to go see in person. He's caught several of their shows and says it's really good. I've not been to any kind of live music show of any size since I got gimped up because I have trouble standing for any length of time without a little break now and again, but this one is a sit down venue so I'm thinking about it.

Anyone who's seen them, what am I in for? I ask because my and my brothers opinion of good live music is not always in line and I don't want to go if it's just endless wanking and a bunch of folks dumping out their entire bag of (musical) tricks for the sake of it. Little brother loves that stuff, but I'm good for about 5 minutes worth before I'm ready to move on to the next thing. If it's a tight band doing justice to the music I'd really enjoy a night like that, but if it's just another endless wankfest I'd most likely pass.