Black Russian Big Muff rare transitional model V7D Sovtek Electro-Harmonix

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Macka Fat, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Macka Fat

Macka Fat Lowlife Supporting Member

For your shredding pleasure is this awesome V7D black transitional model big muff. Same guts as the previous bubble font version, so they are sonically identical. This model is extremely rare due to the oversized footswitch and the round knobs which can be found on very few black muffs from this era. They were quickly replaced by the smaller switch and the chicken head style knobs found on most black Russians. I've never seen another one like this and probably never will again, it's rare as hen's teeth.

This pedal is well used, the paint is coming off in multiple spots, the battery door is missing, the feet are not original, and the lettering is wearing off. The tone knob is a bit scratchy when adjusting the pedal but is fine once it's set.

There's a reason this pedal has seen so many miles, it sounds TREMENDOUS. Crushing classic green muff fuzz, it is one of my favorite sounding muffs that I have ever come across. It might even be my favorite. I have sold tall fonts and bubble fonts in the past but kept this one for it's killer tone... until now. It's a monster on bass. It's a sonic colossus. It will be missed. Gotta go for amp fundage.

$275 Shipped for TBers ($345 shipped on Ebay)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: