Blacksheep Outlaw etched proto (serial no. 1!), Xotic BB Preamp, Mooer Triangle Buff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MCS4, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

The Outlaw bass overdrive by Blacksheep Effects, $155 shipped CON US. This is an original prototype made before the production model, and it has a handwritten serial No. 1 inside. Has a unique etched finish. Great overdrive with tons of low end -- on my rig it could actually add bass response. The tone knob acts similarly to a blend knob to my ears. I got this in a trade from etch-master DanDubblewe but I don't use overdrive right now.

Xotic Bass BB Preamp, [del]$115 shipped[/del] CON US, with original box. You know it and love it... a fine preamp with plenty of low end married with a nice overdrive. Listen to some Bryan Beller if you aren't familiar with the tone. SOLD

Mooer Triangle Buff, $50 shipped CON US, with original box. World's smallest Big Muff, plenty of low end beef. Bought this for a rehousing project that I decided to scrap.

Possible trades (plus or minus cash as appropriate): Foxrox Octron, MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, Blackeye Effects Palmetto Boost. Might also consider a TC Electronics Flashback or Ditto.

Note: I did not take the below photos, but they are all photos of these exact pedals (i.e. from prior for sale threads and the like). I'll take a family photo of all three tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

BB Preamp is sold. Outlaw and Triangle Buff are still available!
  3. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

One last small price drop on the Outlaw.
  4. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Bump. Trade interests updated.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.