Bluetooth metronome

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by MP87, Jan 25, 2013.

1. MP87

MP87

Not sure if this is the right place to put this...

My band is thinking of using the app "Bluetooth metronome" to practice with. Anyone use it before? The App Store has no reviews.

We all have iPhones or iPod touch. One person buys the app for 1$, the rest of us get the free Bluetooth metronome receiver app for free. No more need to run the click track through the PA. I think it could work! We just need some earbud headphones and our phone/iPod.

What do other people use for click track during band practice? We found running it through the PA was not ideal.
  2. MP87

MP87

Just wanted to report back and let everyone know this works really well. We use it during rehearsal with earbuds and earmuffs overtop. Just turn off wifi and your cell network and the Bluetooth is pretty flawless.

A cheap way to get everyone on the click track without blasting it through the PA.
  3. DblStopBomber

DblStopBomber

Hey, I realize that this thread is almost a year old, but I had to say thanks for the review of this. I'm going to try it out, hopefully since most of my band has headphones, I can convince them to use this.