1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Bodies and necks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Brendan5, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Brendan5

Brendan5

I have some items I'd like to unload from the project dept. First up is a oly white mim body from 2007. It's in great shape with minimal dings and the finish is a nice cream color without being too yellow. It's loaded with mim pickups with raised pole pieces. Comes with a tort guard but I'll picture it with white to show contrast. $200 shipped. SOLD!!!!

The other piece to this combo is the very slim VM jag neck that I painted the headstock to match the above body. It has the block inlays and satin finish with the profile of a Geddy specimen. The headstock has a 70's jazz logo under nitro lacquer. IC serial still on back. I pulled the 20th fret but will include it. The only reason I'm selling this is because I am going totally short scale. $150 shipped.

Shell Pink alder MIJ non-fender jazz. Sold here got dinged in transit. Pics shortly. Loaded but no idea what the pickups are. Could include VM jazz pickups for a little extra. $100 shipped. Neck pocket is tight for fender will need to sand or could use with this:

Peavey Milestone II neck. Good tuners, though 1 or 2 are bent a little. Bought the bass with no electronics and it was set up like a dream. The frets were oxidized so I ripped them out. This thing has a thin jazz profile front to back and width just a little wider probably 1 5/8". Threw the plywood body in the trash. $75 shipped.
  2. Brendan5

Brendan5

Peavey neck
  3. Brendan5

Brendan5

4. Brendan5

Brendan5

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Brendan5

Brendan5

7. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Toothpick included??
  8. Brendan5

Brendan5

Sentimental value.
  9. Brendan5

Brendan5

The mim has two dings:
  10. Brendan5

Brendan5

The other
  11. Brendan5

Brendan5

Mim body sold
  12. Brendan5

Brendan5

13. Brendan5

Brendan5

14. Brendan5

Brendan5

Peavey neck and pink body still here. Make an offer.
  15. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lawyer & Hobbist Bass Maker
    Check your PM.
  16. Brendan5

Brendan5

17. Brendan5

Brendan5

Deal pending on jag neck. Pink body and peavey neck still here. Name a price
  18. Brendan5

Brendan5

Ok peavey neck and pink body sold locally. Jag neck still here.
  19. Brendan5

Brendan5

Here's an old pic of it still on the body.