1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bogdan "All Your Bass"...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by The Ethanator, Jan 5, 2013.

1. The Ethanator

The Ethanator

Several years ago, I traded a ZVex Mastotron to another TB'er in exchange for a modded Bad Monkey and this funky little 3-knob fuzz. Some time later, I bought a Supercollider and decided on it as a more universal dirt machine. Hence, many of my pedals have sat unused in my closet for several years, while I've been at school working on 2 music degrees. Home for break and digging through my closet this afternoon, I came across it again, and upon doing a little bit of research (finding out it's an improvement on the Tonebender MK-II fuzz), I see people saying this is a rare pedal, one user stating that there are less than five in existence. I've been considering throwing a few of my pedals up for sale to fuel my transportation fund, but decided I may have to keep this one if I can verify its rarity. Does anyone else know a thing or two about this pedal, or if there is a way I can contact the maker to get some information on it? My camera is 2 hours away but I will post pictures when I get back; it's a small black enclosure, 3 knobs (Volume, Tone, Gain) with a green LED light, a silver bass clef wrapped around the true bypass switch and gold lettering (paint pen?) reading 'ALL YOUR BASS R BELONG 2 US'. Any little bit of info on this pedal would be appreciated, I'd really like to know if I've stumbled across a gem :hyper:
  2. cheapbasslovin

cheapbasslovin

3. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

That's my old Bogdan Pedal! I ordered it directly from him on his polish email a couple years back!