1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Bogner Palermo 18 watt tube head FT!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by elolomet, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elolomet

elolomet

Bogner Palermo head from the international series... Only 6-7 months old and never gigged... Sounds amazing but I'm just not enough of a guitarist to justify owning it... They sell em new at Sweetwater for $1249 so I am setting a very fair trade value of $850ish... I'm a sucker for a USA jazz and a fan of DJ4's, Thunderbirds and Geddy basses... Old Hofners? 4 strings only.... Open to other basses but only with jazz type necks... Never have traded on here before (always just cash deals before) but ready to give it a go...
    Whatcha got?

Attached Files:

2. elolomet

elolomet

3. elolomet

elolomet

Bumpski! Cash offers too ;)

4. elolomet

elolomet

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.