1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Bogner Pedals???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by father of fires, Nov 9, 2012.

1. father of fires

father of fires Supporting Member

Anyone play any of the new Bogner pedals? High voltage JFET distortions based on thier amps.

Sounds like they would kick ass.

Any experiences yet? GC has some so I thought about ordering one on a trial period but I'm not sure which one to try.

Thoughts?
  2. cybersnyder

cybersnyder Always groove.... Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Xsonics cabinets
    I saw them at one of the local stores, but didn't try them. The salesguy said they were awesome on guitar.
  3. metaball

metaball

they're getting rave reviews on another board i frequent. the demo's sound great. not in the budget for me at the moment. maybe if a tax return shows up next year.

4. iamjustin

iamjustin

i was really unimpressed with them on guitar, tried three different guitars and two different amps. I found some good use for the uberschal, but other than that, they are very overpriced for nothing impressive
  5. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist Supporting Member

Played a the Ecstasy ones for a while yesterday at a GC. The Blue sounded great on bass, the Red sounded awesome on guitar. Didn't try the Uber.
  6. PawleeP

PawleeP

DIDN'T SEE THE DEMO FOR THE BLUE YET ON U TUBE, BUT I SAW THE RED, I THOUGHT THE ECTASY WAS FOR BASS FUZZ SOUND? DIDN'T SOUND BAD..
    P